New Frontier Group (the Group) is pleased to announce today that its subsidiary, New Frontier Health, has appointed a group of renowned experts as its honorary advisors, including:
– Dr. David Ho, a world-leading distinguished HIV/AIDs scientist
– Dr. Joseph Kwok Kin Fun, Vice Chairperson of the Hong Kong Society of Rehabilitation
– Ms. Victoria Kwok Yuen Wai Yee, Member of Advisory, Steering and Accreditation Committee of Hong Kong Association of Gerontology’s Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme (RACAS)
– Professor Diana T.F. Lee, Professor of Nursing at the Nethersole School of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and Director of Y.K. Pao Foundation Center for Nursing Excellence in Chronic Illness Care
– Dr. Che Hung Leong, former Chairman of the Hospital Authority
– Dr. Antony Leung, Medical Superintendent of Haven of Hope Sister Annie Skau Holistic Care Centre (SASHCC)
– Professor Chung Mau Lo, Hospital Chief Executive of The University of Hong Kong-Shenzhen Hospital Chin Lan-Hong Professor and Chair of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, The University of Hong Kong
– Professor Jean Woo, Director of the Jockey Club Institute of Aging at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
– Dr. Carrie Willis Yau Sheung Mui, former Executive Director of the Vocational Training Council
– Professor Kwok-yung Yuen, Chair of Infectious Diseases of Department of Microbiology, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine at The University of Hong Kong;
– Dr. Naizi Zhang, President of the Elderly Industry Research Centre of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
NF Health is honoured to invite these experts in healthcare, senior care, rehabilitation and vocational training as advisors. They will provide their expertise, experience and counsel to the strategic development of the group.
Simultaneously, the Vice Chairman of New Frontier Health and Chairman of New Frontier Education, Raymond Tam, will transition from his current position to become a senior advisor of the Group, effective July 1st, 2018.
The co-founders of New Frontier, Antony Leung and Carl Wu, together with the management team, thank Mr. Tam for his leadership and contributions to the development of the Group. The Group look forward to Mr. Tam’s contribution to the Group as senior advisor and would wish him success in all his future endeavors.
Brian Siu, Vice-President of New Business, New Frontier Group (+ 852 6491 9230)
Shiming Li, Consultant, Linkforward PA Consulting Company (+852 9389 8961)